The Ficus Golden King is a beautiful new variety with stunning verigated leaves. Pot size 30cm.
Why we love it:
We love this easy-going versatile houseplant as it needs minimal attention and will reward you with something wonderful to look at. You'll find the Ficus Golden King complements a range of interior styles from traditional to modern.
Happy Plant Guide:
- Pot in a rich fast draining soil with drainage holes at the bottom.
- Water when the top 1" of soil has dried out, drench until water comes out of the bottom then leave to dry again.
- Regularly dust with a damp cloth.
- Mist the foliage occasionaly using rainwater in a spray bottle to mimick the plants humid natural environment.
- Standard liquid fertilizer can be applied once a month during spring and summer.
- Check foliage for common pests such as aphids and spider mites. Many pests can be removed simply by spraying the plant with a strong stream of water. You can also wash the leaves with insecticidal soap.
- Repot every year during spring. Check the bottom of the pot to see if the roots are growing out of the drainage holes or growing in a dense circle.
- The leaves can drop regularly, it's normal and to be expected. Don't panic and overwater.
- We also sell the Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree and Fiddle Leaf Bush varieties.