One of the most popular house plants, we find the Areca Palm the eaist to look after. the fronds are narrower and more plentiful than other varieties of plams making it an attractive focal point for any room
120cm tall, pot width 24cm
140cm tall, pot width 24cm
160cm tall, pot width 24cm
200cm tall, pot width 40cm
250cm tall, pot width 55cm
- Site. Bright indirect light to bright shade.
- Temperature. Average warmth. ...
- Water really well in the growing season little over winter.
- These plants need humidity so mist the leaves regularly
- stand on a tray of damp pebbles.
- Feed once a month in the summer
- Tip. If any stems begin to die remove ASAP to stop any rot infecting the healthy stems adjacent.