Pothos Plants are native to the jungles of Malaysia and are highly adaptable, glossy-leafed plants with heart-shaped leaves.
Why we love it:
Pothos Plants are easy to care for and can grow almost anywhere. In other words, a Pothos Plant is the perfect houseplant for beginners. If you crave the jungle look, or simply want a stunning green foliage in your home this is superb choice. It's a fast grower and will grow as a vine or hanging plant.
21cm pot 100cm
27cm pot 150cm
Happy Plant Guide:
- Pot in a rich fast draining soil with drainage holes at the bottom.
- Water when the top 1" of soil has dried out, drench until water comes out of the bottom then leave to dry again.
- Regularly dust with a damp cloth.
- Mist the foliage regularly using rainwater in a spray bottle to mimic the plants humid natural environment. This guy like humidity.
- Standard liquid fertiliser can be applied once a month during spring and summer.
- Check foliage for common pests such as aphids and spider mites. Many pests can be removed simply by spraying the plant with a strong stream of water. You can also wash the leaves with insecticidal soap.
- Repot every year during Spring. Check the bottom of the pot to see if the roots are growing out of the drainage holes or growing in a dense circle.
- Direct light will hurt the leaves and then will curl as a way of asking for your help. Move the plant a little away from there window and they will spring open again.