Variegated Monstera is the 'unicorn' plant everyone is after, leaves vary from mottled green and white to almost all white, each leaf is unique, its the variegation that makes this plant so prized. We are finally back in stock but really dont know when we will be able to get more so grab one while you can!
Happy Plant Guide:
- We love pots for Monstera that can drain freely and let the air roots breath.
- Keep in a bright room out of direct sunlight which can scorch or sunburn leaves.
- Keep in standard indoor temperatures
- Pot in a peat-based soil with drainage holes at the bottom.
- Water every week or when the top 2" of soil has dried out.
- Regularly dust with a damp cloth.
- Mist the foliage occasionally using rainwater in a spray bottle to mimick the plants humid natural environment.
- Standard liquid fertilizer can be applied once a month during spring and summer.
- Bigger plants will need trellis or support sticks to train it to stand upright.
- Check foliage for common pests such as aphids and spider mites. Many pests can be removed simply by spraying the plant with strong stream of water. You can also wash the leaves with insecticidal soap.
- Repot every two years during Spring.
Variegated Monstera Deliciosa 110cm
Can cause vomiting and difficulty swallowing.